Friday 11 June 2010

Concrete Cage

*Note* It's been a long-ass muhfuggin' time since the last one. 8 months to be precise. Doubt any one is reading this, not even my sole follower Dan, since everyone is on tumblr ( I thought I be old-school and stick to this :L) but feck it. Aiight, intro. I worth this last month when feeling like shitone night. Head was all over the place. Meant to write something else and got this instead. It's about my bout with depression which is what started me writing poems. I didn't write any because well it ended and I was out all the time, but anyway here it is.


This place is dark but I can see everything clearly
As I lay trampled beneth thee.
I want someone to turn on the light
So I no longer have to fight to not take my life.

My life is full of rage
As I'm trapped in this cage.
Full of anger, full of hate
These steel walls I try to penetrate

Finally I've got the key to get away
No longer is my life in disarray.
Never again will I be hurt
Never again will I return to that curse

No comments:

Post a Comment