Sunday 18 October 2009

An introduction...

I'll get straight to the point. I made the blog page thing because for the last 2 days or so I've had a lot of shit going around my head, just random topics, and decided on the other day, I'll write a poem since I can't write songs. I ended up doing 2 poems and the same the next, etc. so I made this blog page just to get them out there. These poems aren't meant to offend people, it ain't meant to make them change there life styles, just to give people a different look on life and whatnot. You don't have to read them if you don't want to (you must want to, why else would you be on this page?). The peoms I write are usually about friends, people I know or stuff I see about Dublin or when I'm up in Kildare seeing friends. So after introducing you to the outlook or what ever of my poems, I might aswell introduce myself. My name is Seán, some people call me Bodyguard. I'm 16 and have pretty much an opioin on everything. I live in Rialto in Dublin. A bit of a shit hole, ain't anything in it. The majority, if not all my friends live in Celbridge in Kildare which can be a real pain in the whole but it's all good. So that's my introduction. Don't expect any more post like this, all posts will be poems. Some rhyme, most don't. And like I said before, these aren't made to offend people, it ain't made try and change people, it's just the get out what's in my head. You don't have to read them, they're just up here for whoever wants to. That's basicall yit so I'll leave you with this quote by polarbear, "She said there's no money in spoken word, I said there's no money is breathing either but I guess she never heard"

Seán

No comments:

Post a Comment